Wellness coaching is all about assisting you to find new ways to inspire healthier lifestyle habits. Theresa provides support, education and encouragement to actively help you pursue and promote wellness that encourages you to realise your true potential in all aspects of your life.
Who can benefit from Wellness Coaching?
- Anyone who is feeling overstressed, near burn out or simply at a loss as to where to start with prioritising a healthier lifestyle regime.
- Someone who has recently been diagnosed with a chronic disease such as Type 2 diabetes and needs to implement new systems and habits for long term health management.
- Have you recently set yourself a new training goal: Your first half marathon? Ironman? Or to loose that last bit of post pregnancy weight? Need assistance staying focused and motivated?
- Do you notice negative eating patterns? Eating when stressed, anxious or fatigued?
- Learn to identify and manage PTSD symptoms that are often neglected.
These and many more scenarios can be facilitated in Wellness coaching sessions.
Theresa is a specialist in the practical application of a healthy mind is a healthy body. Operating as a Personal Wellness Coach she combines the practical application of mindfulness in workshops that incorporate the practice of yoga and meditation. Themes include change management, time management skills, stress management and avoiding corporate burn-out. With over ten years of experience in the health and wellness industry, her passion is building awareness that much of life is about quality rather than quantity and that optimal performance begins with your own well-being.